Saturday, May 28, 2011

eat your vegetables.

it's cold up here today.  it's also a little dreary.

so, i am inside.

at my desk.  looking at pinterest.

the view from my office is over our vegetable garden.

and, i must say, our vegetable garden is looking a little miserable.  everything is looking a wee bit straggly and unhappy.  usually by this stage of the year, i have all my winter vegetables planted.  kale, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, onions and garlic.  

hasn't happened this year.

poor vegie patch.

so, i am sitting here, moaning about the demise of my vegetable garden.  instead of going out and doing something about it, i log onto pinterest.

where there are some beautiful vegetable gardens.









hmmmmm,..  maybe i could just add some bunting to my sorry patch?  

another day.  when it isn't so dreary.

jane xx

No comments: