Friday, December 17, 2010

an unexpected gift!

today i was lucky enough to be the recipient of an unexpected gift!


a very dear family friend heard of my love of vintage things...and gifted me these beautiful little shoe lasts!




i must admit, i am a little obsessed with shoe lasts,..  i love their sculptural shape and their history,...


i wish i knew where these ones had come from,...




anyway....they are very beautiful,..and i am quite chuffed to be adding them to my collection.


thank you Pammy!


jane xx

2 comments:

Pam said...

Oh Jane, I love your blog. You are so creative & stylish. If only I had known about it earlier I could have added so much more to your collection. Pity. It's now part of my favourites & I look forward to seeing our ongoing collection.

Pam

plain jane styling said...

thanks Pammy! Have a fabulous time in Hawaii xx