Friday, December 17, 2010

tech problems,.... caused by a pot of tea.

so,...  yesterday afternoon,..my gorgeous...sweet,...adorable little four yr old, jasper,...spilled an entire pot of tea (T2 citrus punch!) over the keyboard of my white ibook.

gah.

it is a little worse for wear.

and i am sad.

consequently, i am posting on a tiny little web browsing lappie,....which is tedious to say the least,...  

so i thought i would post some images that i am inspired by at the moment... 

 
 
http://thedesignfiles.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/glen-propd.jpg
 


6 comments:

Toni said...

love these!
hope your laptop survives!?

plain jane styling said...

me too Ton,...me too,.. sigh!

I thought you would like these,... texturally and compositionally they are lovely, eh?

Aunt Annie said...

Yes, I really, really love these and it's something I do too. At present I'm playing with blues in the bathroom, with some amazing feathers from a dollarbird and various pots and bits of glassware... give your computer a hug from me, mine is traumatised too after my on-again off-again internet chaos of the last month!

Anonymous said...

kids are natural bowerbirds...

so utterly true... and I find they have a natural tendency towards balance and symmetry in colour and form...

these vignettes are gorgeous!

plain jane styling said...

I think so too, Miss Anonymous x

plain jane styling said...

Aunt Annie,.. I would love to see some photos of your vignettes.... oh..and if you have any spare feathers of any type lying around,..please post them to me? i want to make some feather headdresses for lottie,.. x