Sunday, December 5, 2010

and so we begin,...

I guess the best way to start would be to tell you all a little bit about myself.


My name is Jane.  I am a stylist (with a long history in the Events world), and I am a mother (of 3 beautiful little free spirits!).


I am a lover of quirky, vintage, bespoke and intrinsically beautiful things and I guess my aim with this blog is to share these things with others,...and also give people an insight into decorating with vintage pieces.


At present, I work as a stylist,..in the events industry,....in the real estate industry and in the photography industry. I also source furniture for people throughout NSW and am quite happy to join clients on buying trips to stores around Sydney.   I live in the beautiful Blue Mountains in NSW.  We have a lovely turn of the century cottage surrounded by fruit trees, chickens, ducks, vegie patches and a mad labrador.    My aim is to have a vintage homewares store in the mountains within the next couple of months,...  a place to blog from,.to have client meetings at,..to sew lovely little things made from vintage fabrics in,..and also a place to sell gorgeous vintage items.  Watch this space!


jane xx







No comments: